Presenting, the Scheppach HM81: it is a Sliding Mitre Saw built with Laser 8 Inch / 203mm 240V. This possesses its dual sliding guide rails for accurate and pre-set mitre positions that allow precision in terms of its cuts both in hard and softwood as well as processed timbers. A versatile and not to mention, well-built machine that is perfectly suited in terms of the overall building trade, workshop, or the very eager DIY (Do it Yourself) enthusiast.
This is also extremely ideal for those complex angle cutting, cutting mitres, bevel, and also cross-cutting the wider boards. The Scheppach HM81 203 mm 240 V Sliding Mitre Saw with Laser also includes 48 tooth wood cutting blade and has a cutting capability of 305 x65mm. This item is Lightweight because of its solid die-cast aluminum construction. It also includes a hold-down clamp which superbly provides its workpiece stability all throughout the mitre, bevel as well as its complex and compound cuts. The tall, and die cast aluminum fence delivers support right when you needed most especially during your setup, installation, and most of all, during the entire cutting process.
The other great features of this Scheppach HM81 203 mm 240 V Sliding Mitre Saw with Laser also includes a couple of fast release die-cast alloy with its sliding base extensions, a strong 1700 W motor that delivers the user with its constant torque, with its built-in laser that offers the user with its workpiece illumination and also its long-lasting and sturdy die-cast aluminium saw blade cover.
This single Box of the Scheppach HM81 203 mm 240 V Sliding Mitre Saw with laser Contains:
- 1 x HM81 Sliding Mitre Saw
- This product, (the Scheppach HM81 203 mm 240 V Sliding Mitre Saw with Laser, has only one left in stock, so hurry while you still have the time!
Scheppach HM81 Features
- The Sliding Mitre Saw with Laser is 8 Inch / 203mm 240V
- It boasts of dual sliding guide rails for precise and pre-set mitre positions which allow accurate cuts in both hard and softwood and even those processed timbers
- A versatile and sturdy machine which is best suited to the overall building trade, workshop, or any enthusiast
- This item is ideal for those multifaceted angle cutting, cutting the mitres, bevel and also of cross-cutting wider boards
- This item is very lightweight due to its compacted die-cast aluminum construction.